Thursday, October 21, 2010

FiNgErS


sometimes i sit down to write and i can almost feel the great flow of words that need to escape and i think this time it will be great, witty, just flowing from my thoughts to my fingers. there would be no need to stop, reread and delete b/c i am becoming a very competent writer. but.. as i start i can already feel my thoughts jumping from this, to that and back. i wonder why it sounds so good in my head but less than stellar in print? but i guess that's what writers do. WRITE, write until it becomes second nature like breathing. my desire to write is always there, just the creative feeling i get is enough for me to keep on trying. it feels so good knowing that i can write about anything, anyone, truth, fiction, it's endless. maybe if i keep writing, keep practicing, yes practise i will have my great witty thoughts flowing through my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment